What is a Life Group?
Life Groups are made up of 5-12 individuals who meet weekly in a group member’s home to encourage, challenge, and care for one another. Life Groups are for the purpose of being transformed, staying connected and committed to serving as ministers of Christ. They are for adults of all ages, stages of life and spiritual maturity.
Vision & Mission
At Grace, our vision is to be a church transformed by God’s grace, connected through relationships and committed to service. Life Groups create a smaller group environment that has the potential to fulfill all three aspects of our vision:
- Life Groups are made up of people whose lives have been and continue to be radically changed by the grace and love of God and desire to pursue deeper intimacy with God.
- Life Groups help each other grow in knowledge and wisdom through disciplined study and interactive discussion of the Bible and weekly sermons. The idea is that through the power of the Holy Spirit, we can live as God called us to live.
- Life Groups are a community connected to each other by building and restoring relationships.
- Life Groups enable us to speak the truth in love, holding each other accountable for the health of our souls and the unity of our community of believers.
- Life Groups are committed to caring for others and bringing them the good news of Jesus Christ.
- Life Groups expect each other to serve, encourage each other to serve, and humbly celebrate together the joy that results from service.
How do I get involved?
There are a number of different ways you can join a Life Group: