What is a Life Group?
Life Groups are made up of 10-12 individuals that meet weekly in a group member’s home to encourage, challenge, and care for one another for the purpose of being transformed, staying connected and committed to serving as ministers of Christ. They are for adults of all ages, stages of life, and spiritual maturity.
Vision & Mission
At Grace, our vision is to be a church transformed by God’s grace, connected through relationships and committed to service. Life Groups create a smaller group environment that has the potential to fulfill all three aspects of our vision:
- Life Groups are made up of people whose lives have been and continue to be radically changed by the grace and love of God and desire to pursue deeper intimacy with God.
- Life Groups help each other grow in knowledge and wisdom through disciplined study and interactive discussion of the Bible and weekly sermons, so that through the power of the Holy Spirit, we can live as God called us to live.
- Life Groups are a community connected to each other by building and restoring relationships.
- Life Groups enable us to speak the truth in love, holding each other accountable for the health of our souls and the unity of our community of believers.
- Life Groups are committed to caring for others and bringing them the good news of Jesus Christ.
- Life Groups expect each other to serve; encourage each other to serve; and humbly celebrate together the joy that results from our service.
How do I get involved?
There are a number of different ways you can join a Life Group:
Adult Communities are a place to connect in a large group environment on Sunday mornings at Grace with others in your stage of life or with your same interests and participate in Bible-based studies. Each Adult Community has a Life Group Coordinator that will be happy to answer any questions and assist you with joining or forming a Life Group from that community. Click here for more information and an Adult Community schedule.
Become a Life Group Leader
Another great way to join a Life Group is to become a Life Group leader and form one with the friends that you already know at Grace. After approval as a Life Group Leader, we’ll get you set up with everything you need to get started. Click here for more information on how to become a Life Group leader and to start your Life Group.
How can I serve within the Life Group ministry?
The Life Group ministry is a wonderful place to serve at Grace. Email email@example.com or use the contact form in the sidebar to let us know you are interested, and we’ll send you more information about available service opportunities. Check out the opportunities in the sidebar under Life Group Resources.
Have more questions?
Download our list of Frequently Asked Questions or use the contact form in the sidebar.