Sunday Mornings • 9:15am and 11am • Live Oak Bldg, 2nd Floor
Our Sunday morning environment for elementary-aged children (grades 1-3) uses two main components to communicate Biblical truths in relevant ways.
- Large-Group Time: An energetic and engaging time of age-appropriate worship and an interactive Bible story taught in a fun and creative way.
- Small-Group Time: We believe that life change happens in small groups. We provide consistent adult leaders that will build a relationship with your child and reinforce what he or she learned during large-group time.
Our mission is to Teach:
- That the Bible is the source of wisdom and truth.
- How what they learn applies to their daily lives.
- That relationships with small-group leaders and friends matter.
Elementary students focus on one biblical virtue each month. Each week teaches a specific Bible story and key truth, which we call the “Bottom Line.” Every monthly virtue is based on one of three main ideas: I can trust God no matter what. I need to make the wise choice. I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Check-in & Security Policy
Check-in begins at 9 am (9:15am worship service) and 10:40 am (11am worship service). The Live Oak Building doors are locked from 9:40-10:15am and from 11:25am-12:15pm. A greeter is stationed at the front entrance at all times to allow parent entrance in case of an emergency or for early checkout. In addition, an ID badge (issued at check-in) is required in order to enter the building and checkout your child. Thank you for partnering with us as we seek to minimize disruptions in learning environments and keep your children safe while they are in our care.