About the Grace Youth Winter Retreat
The winter retreat is for students in grades 7-12 and will be an amazing time with a phenomenal speaker, fantastic worship and biblical truth presented in a very unique way. This year’s theme will focus on what it means to mature into a godly man or woman. It will be a great time for students to build close relationships with friends, Life Group leaders and go deeper in their relationship with Christ.
Date, Time & Location
February 2-4, 2018 • Camp Buckner in Burnet, Texas
Students and leaders will meet at Grace Covenant Church on Friday, February 2 at 5pm to depart, and they will return by 12:15pm on Sunday, February 4.
Camp Wrap Up
Sunday, February 11 • 6:30-8pm • Live Oak Bldg, The Loft
Cost and Registration
Early-Bird Registration Cost Before January 17: $175
Registration Cost After January 17: $200
Please complete the Grace Covenant Church Registration Form and the Grace Youth Medical Information & Waiver 2018 online. Please print and complete the Camp Buckner Hill Country Retreat Center Indemnification and Release Form and submit it to Grace Youth. All three forms and payment are required to register your child for the retreat.
- Jacket (appropriate for this time of year – check the weather!)
- Clothes for two days such as jeans, t-shirts, a sweatshirt, socks, underwear, pajamas, etc.
- Comfortable Shoes
- Bible (with your name on it!), notebook or journal and a pen
- Water bottle (reusable)
- Sleeping bag OR bedding
- Toiletries and personal items
- Shower towel
- Camera (optional)
- All medications must be labeled with the student’s name and instructions and checked in with leaders prior to departing for the retreat.
- All electronic devices excluding cameras and flashlights (all other electronic devices found will be confiscated and returned to parents at the end of the retreat)
- Weapons, drugs, alcohol, fireworks and pornography (possession of any of these items will lead to an immediate trip home at the expense of the student’s family)
Email Tammy Davenport with any questions or for more information.