About Women’s Bible Studies: Summer 2017
Women’s Bible Studies provide opportunities to grow in Christ, to connect authentically and to serve in love through the study of God’s transforming Word.
This summer, instead of offering formal, on-campus Women’s Bible Studies, we are encouraging ladies to gather their neighborhood friends or lead an already-existing group, such as a book club, through one of the studies or resources we recommend. And we’re here to help. Simply email Debbie Bratcher or Melissa Eckel of the women’s ministry team if need any coaching or ideas to get a group going or throughout the summer, including any challenges with childcare.
Recommended Bible Studies
The Armor of God, Priscilla Shirer
Learn how the enemy fails when you’re prepared with prayer.
Seamless, Angie Smith
Understand the Bible as one complete story.
Breaking Free, Beth Moore
Discover the freedom available to you from the transforming power of Christ
Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God, Henry Blackaby
Scriptural realities that teach us how to develop a true relationship with the Creator.
Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
An invitation for every woman who feels she isn’t godly enough…isn’t loving enough…isn’t doing enough.
Open Your Bible, Rachael Meyers & Amanda B. Williams
Learn practical ways to read, study, and apply Scripture with confidence.
For Women Only: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men, Shaunti Feldhahn
Learn what the men in your life – boyfriends, brothers, husbands, sons, and fathers – are really thinking and feeling.
Pursuing God’s Beauty, Margaret Feinberg
Study six stories of beauty from the Gospel of John that help you gain a new perspective on how God’s beauty is present in your life.
Pursuing More of Jesus, Anne Graham Lotz
Explores the deeper lessons that Jesus shares with His disciples before His passion, death and resurrection.
Magnificent Obsession: Embracing the God-Filled Life, Anne Graham Lotz
Look at insights from Abraham’s life that will help you embrace a God-filled life.
Bridges on the Journey: Choosing an Intimate Relationship with Jesus, G. Busa, R. Fobes, J.Miller
Learn the basics of the Christian life.
- A Woman’s Guide to Knowing What You Believe: How to Love God With Your Heart and Your Mind, Patty Houser
- Invitation to Solitude and Silence: Experiencing God’s Transforming Presence, Ruth Haley Barton
- God Space: Where Spiritual Conversations Happen Naturally, Doug Pollack
- Women of the Word, Jen Wilkin
- Reclaiming Conversation: The Power of Talk in a Digital Age, Sherry Turkle
- The Freedom of Self-Forgetfulness: The Path to True Christian Joy, Tim Keller
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No, Henry Cloud & John Townsend
- Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death, and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity, Katherine Boo
- Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Sets Them Free, Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Making Sense of God: An Invitation to the Skeptical, Tim Keller