Celebrate Recovery is a highly effective program for finding freedom from the chains that shackle our lives and hold us in bondage to sin, shame, or a painful past. We refer to these as “hurts, habits, and hang-ups.” We all have them, and they can make life unmanageable. Come find hope for change!
Celebrate Recovery Large Group
Thursdays • 7-8pm • Grace Covenant Church, The Auditorium
Open Share Groups
These groups are still meeting online due to the effects of COVID-19. Please contact email@example.com to learn more.
The Landing (teenagers) and Celebration Place (children) will not meet. There will be no childcare, and we are unable to provide food or beverages. You may bring a beverage if you’d like (non-alcoholic).
Requirements for Attending Celebrate Recovery
- Masks are required while inside all campus buildings. Please bring your own, if possible. We will have a limited number to distribute to those who do not have them.
- Please avoid touching common items.
- Please practice physical distancing (6-feet).
- Please refrain from giving hugs, handshakes and high fives to others.
- We are unable to hang out on the Grace campus after the meeting ends.
- Hand sanitizer will be available—please use it.
- Restrooms will be monitored to cut down on traffic and maintain physical distancing.
Please stay at home if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Smell
Please contact Robin Wieber at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or for more information.