Celebrate Recovery Large Group
Thursdays • 7-8pm • Live Oak Building, The Loft
Open Share Groups
Open Share groups meet in individual classrooms throughout the Live Oak building after the Large Group time in The Loft, and some groups meet online. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Landing (Jr. High and High School)
Thursdays • 7-8pm • Live Oak Building
Celebration Place (children) are not currently meeting. Childcare is not provided, and we are unable to provide food or beverages. You may bring a beverage if you’d like (non-alcoholic).
Requirements for Attending Celebrate Recovery
- Masks are required while inside all campus buildings. Please bring your own, if possible. We will have a limited number to distribute to those who do not have them.
- Please avoid touching common items.
- Please practice physical distancing (6-feet).
- Please refrain from giving hugs, handshakes and high fives to others.
- We are unable to hang out on the Grace campus after the meeting ends.
- Hand sanitizer will be available—please use it.
- Restrooms will be monitored to cut down on traffic and maintain physical distancing.
Please stay at home if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Smell
Please contact Robin Wieber at email@example.com if you have any questions or for more information.