The Year of the Bible Reading Plan
In 2020, Grace’s sermon series will journey from Genesis through Revelation. Together, we’ll get a better understanding of the entire picture of Scripture. While we will be learning together on Sundays, we also want to encourage and invite you to read through the entire Bible with us this year, and we have a reading plan for us to all use.
Reading Plan Options
- Read on your phone, tablet or computer by visiting grace360.org/2020bible. It is a 365-day plan, so you can catch up and finish by the end of 2020 or start today and take it at your own pace.
- Download a PDF of the reading plan.
- Pick up a printed copy of the reading plan in the Worship Center Lobby at the Connect Desk on Sundays.
2020 Bible Reading Plan: Join us in Deuteronomy!
Miss the start of reading through the Bible with Grace in January? Jump in and join the adventure on Thursday, February 27 in Deuteronomy 1!
- Option 1: Pick up a reading plan at the Connect or Guest Services desk and begin following the plan on Thursday, February 27 with Deuteronomy 1.
- Option 2: Follow these instructions to read along on your phone or tablet on the Bible app.
- Download the plan and begin the plan on Thursday, February 27.
- Scroll to Day 57. Check all of the boxes on that day’s reading as if you read them.
- iPhones: Click “Continue” on the bottom of the screen that pops up. Android: Simply hit the back arrow in the top left corner.
- Click on the three dots on the top part of your screen. Select “Catch Me Up.”
- Begin reading Deuteronomy.
To watch videos that summarize the first four books of the Bible, click here.