What is an A-Team?
An A-Team is a group of people who serve as supporters or champions for a particular missionary or missionary family. These teams can serve five primary functions:
- Enhance connectedness with our missionary through creative communication.
- Enhance a sense of belonging for our missionaries to the Grace body.
- Provide prayer support and pastoral care that is not always provided by sending agencies.
- Enhance world vision in the Grace body by being a spokesperson for the missionary and by continuing to recruit new families onto the advocacy team.
- Provide a family within a family when the missionary is in town.
Download An Introduction to A-Teams