About This Course
For many of us, relationships with others can be confusing and even painful. Emotionally Healthy Christianity explores nine practices that help us become the person God meant us to be:
- Being (achieving integrity)
- Beliefs (thinking right)
- Benevolence (forgiving others)
- Bearer (embracing worth)
- Bonding (meeting needs)
- Boundaries (taking responsibility)
- Boldness (facing problems)
- Brokenness (experiencing sorrow)
- Bondage (overcoming addictions)
Growing in these areas takes a lot of the confusion and pain out of our relationships with others and frees us to “love our neighbor” the way God loves us. Join Dr. Chris Thurman as he teaches on how to go deeper in your relationships by becoming a more emotionally healthy Christian.
Date, Time & Location
Sundays • January 20 – May 5 • 9:15am • The Auditorium
Registration is now closed.