About the Grace Youth Winter Retreat
The winter retreat is for students in grades 7-12 and will be an amazing time with a phenomenal speaker, fantastic worship and biblical truth presented in a very unique way. It will be a great time for students to build close relationships with friends, Life Group leaders and go deeper in their relationship with Christ.
Date, Time & Location
February 1-3, 2019 • Camp Buckner in Burnet, Texas
Students and leaders will meet at Grace Covenant Church on Friday, February 1 at 5:30pm to depart, and they will return by 12:15pm on Sunday, February 3
Camp Wrap Up
Sunday, February 10 • 6:30-8pm • Live Oak Bldg, The Loft
The week after Winter Retreat, parents and students are invited to an incredible evening at our Winter Retreat Wrap Up! Receive a Wrap Up Notebook, hear more about Winter Retreat and see a great recap video! This is a fun time for students and adults and we’d love for you to join us!
Cost and Registration
Early-Bird Registration Cost Before January 16: $200
Registration Cost: $220
Please complete the Grace Covenant Church Registration Form and the Grace Youth Medical Information & Waiver 2019 online. Please print and complete the Camp Buckner Hill Country Retreat Center Indemnification and Release Form and submit it to Grace Youth. All three forms and payment are required to register your child for the retreat. If you are interested in information about scholarships, please email email@example.com.
- Jacket (appropriate for this time of year – check the weather!)
- Clothes for two days such as jeans, t-shirts, a sweatshirt, socks, underwear, pajamas, etc.
- Comfortable Shoes
- Bible (with your name on it!), notebook or journal and a pen
- Water bottle (reusable)
- Sleeping bag OR bedding
- Toiletries and personal items
- Shower towel
- Camera (optional)
- All medications must be labeled with the student’s name and instructions and checked in with leaders prior to departing for the retreat.
- All electronic devices excluding cameras and flashlights (all other electronic devices found will be confiscated and returned to parents at the end of the retreat)
- Weapons, drugs, alcohol, fireworks and pornography (possession of any of these items will lead to an immediate trip home at the expense of the student’s family)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and with any questions.