Care Minister Training • Sundays at 9:15am, January 9 – April 10
Care Ministers are people who provide emotional and spiritual support to others during a difficult season of life. If you feel God calling you to become a Care Minister at Grace, we encourage you to attend our upcoming Care Minister Training course.
In this training, you will learn how to:
- Understand a person’s heart struggles.
- Build relationships by entering a person’s world and identifying with their suffering.
- Get to know people by asking good questions.
- Speak the truth in love through comfort and confrontation.
- Establish relational discipleship by studying the Word of God.
What: Care Minister Training (class size is limited to 15)
When: Sunday mornings, 9:15-10:30am, beginning January 9, 2022
Where: Grace 360 office building – Conference Room 101
Cost: $35.00 covers books and workbooks
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.