Thank you for your generosity!
All donations are tax-deductible, and a year-end summary will be emailed or mailed to you. All gifts not designated to a specific fund will be placed in Grace’s General Operating Fund.
Give Online through Grace
Give once or set up a recurring donation for your convenience with Realm. All of your personal information is processed on secure servers, which are PCI compliant. Once you register, you will be able to view your contribution statement online at any point through your Realm account at onrealm.org/grace360 or on the Realm Connect app. To receive an invitation to join Realm, please email email@example.com.
Give by Mailing a Check
9508 Jollyville Road, Suite 200
Austin, Texas 78759-6599
Give on Sundays
Part of our worship service is dedicated to giving generously with an offering (cash or check) during the service or with donation boxes in the Worship Center Lobby. If you would like to receive offering envelopes to use on Sundays, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give through your bank
Contact your bank to have them generate and mail a check to Grace on your behalf one time or regularly.
Give through AmazonSmile
Give by shopping through AmazonSmile. Simply visit smile.amazon.com, and search for “Grace Covenant Church of Austin Texas 071595” for Amazon to donate a portion of your purchases to Grace.
Text to Give
Text grace360 and the dollar amount you’d like to contribute 73256 to give using your mobile device. This number will never send unsolicited texts to you. To cancel further messages, text STOP. If you need assistance with text giving, text HELP. Standard text message and data rates may apply.
Alternative Ways to Give
- Stocks: To make a stock donation, please contact Geneva Grant at email@example.com or by calling 512.345.7840 for account information.
- Life Insurance Beneficiary: Contact your insurance company to designate Grace Covenant Church as a beneficiary.
- Payroll Deduction or Employee Matching: If your employer allows it, you can give by an automatic paycheck deduction. Contact your employer to see if this is possible or if they will match charitable donations.
Designated Giving to Specific Funds
According to IRS regulations, in order to receive a tax deduction for donations to a nonprofit organization, control of those funds must be given to the leadership of the nonprofit. To facilitate your participation in giving, the Elder Board has set up specific funds to which you can direct your donations. The Board seeks to respect your designation and directly use those funds for expenses in that ministry area; however, they reserve the right to redirect funds to wherever they are needed.
- The General Operating Fund goes toward the expenses related to personnel, facilities and ministry activities. Money not designated to any other fund is placed in the General Operating fund. If there are not sufficient funds in the Mobilization or Mercy funds the General Operating fund acts as the safety net to cover those on-going expenses.
- The Building Fund pays for buildings, campus improvements and plans for future campus development.
- The Mobilization Fund supports dozens of missionaries and agencies both locally and worldwide.
- The Mercy Fund allows us to come alongside a hurting family in our church or the poor and needy of our community with short-term aid to help with housing, utilities, medical or food needs. We also address counseling needs for emotional issues.
- The Disaster Relief Fund is used to meet needs that arise from unexpected disasters in our city, state and country with the love and compassion of Christ.