Grace Kids exists to glorify God by guiding kids to become like Christ in all of life.
They have safe, fun and engaging environments for children to learn about Christ and who He has made them to be.
Days Until Camp!
Grace Kids Preteen Camp — June 28 – July 1
Join us in praying for the Grace Kids Camp. For information about Camp 2022, please email GraceKids@grace360.org
Grace Kids – Sundays at 11am
Grace Kids is meeting Sundays at 11am for children 6 weeks old through 5th grade. Childcare is available at 9:15am for children of volunteers.
Please note: In an effort to create a safe (and fun) environment, we have a limited number of groups and volunteers for each room. Grace Kids is currently only offered at the 11am service due to the number of available volunteers. Childcare is provided at 9:15am for parents that volunteer on Sunday morning.
Process for Attending Grace Kids
- Before leaving your home on Sunday morning, please check your family for signs of illness or high temperature.
- Enter the Cornerstone building, where you will receive your child’s name tag and pick-up sticker. Volunteers will help you check your child into their classroom.
- Parents may then exit the building and proceed to the sanctuary for the service.
- After the service, return to the Cornerstone building with your pick-up sticker and go directly to your child’s classroom to pick up your child. Once you receive your child, please exit the building.
Grace Kids Health and Safety Requirements and FYI for Parents
What we are doing:
- We have upgraded our HVAC system to include bipolar ionization filtration to help reduce airborne contaminants. This technology is in use in surgery centers, hospitals, stadiums, schools, and airports.
- The check-in process is a touchless experience. You will be assisted by a Grace Kids Guest Services Volunteer when checking in. You will receive a name tag sticker and a pick-up sticker. At this time, in order to remain touch-free, we will not be using the clipboards at each door for drop-off and pick-up.
- Routine cleaning with antiviral and antibacterial products have always been utilized in the Cornerstone and Live Oak buildings after use. This procedure will continue.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the building and in rooms.
How you can help:
- We will all need to work together to help keep Grace Kids safe. Please stay home and participate online if your child has had a fever, persistent cough, shown any other symptoms of COVID-19 or been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We encourage you to only send one parent into Grace Kids for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
If you have any questions, please email GraceKids@grace360.org.
Serve with Grace Kids
Saying YES to the next generation by serving on Sunday mornings can make a huge and eternal impact in the lives of children at Grace. Volunteer with Grace Kids to join our church in guiding children to become more like Christ in all of life.
Various roles include but are not limited to leading children in large- and small-group settings, being a part of the Grace Kids Guest Services Team, being a Special Needs Buddy, helping with the Supply Team during the week and assisting with audio/visual needs in the large-group worship environments.
How do I begin to SAY YES to the next generation?
Please email GraceKids@grace360.org if you would like to SAY YES or if you have questions about what that looks like!