Grace Kids exists to glorify God by guiding kids to become like Christ in all of life.
They have safe, fun and engaging environments for children to learn about Christ and who He has made them to be.
Grace Kids – Sundays at 9:15am & 11am
Grace Kids offers programs every Sunday at 9:15am and 11am for children 6 weeks old through 5th grade. VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED! Please email GraceKids@grace360.org to let us know you’d like to serve.
Sunday Morning Check In Process
- Before leaving your home on Sunday morning, please check your family for signs of illness or high temperature.
- Enter either the Cornerstone building or Live Oak building, where you will check in and print your child’s name tag and pick-up sticker. Volunteers will be available to assist you as needed. Walk your child to their class.
- Parents may then exit the building and proceed to the sanctuary for the service.
- After the service, return to your child’s classroom with your pick-up sticker to pick up your child. Once you receive your child, please exit the building.
Grace Kids Health and Safety Requirements and FYI for Parents
What we are doing:
- We have upgraded our HVAC system to include bipolar ionization filtration to help reduce airborne contaminants. This technology is in use in surgery centers, hospitals, stadiums, schools, and airports.
- The check-in process is self-service. You will be assisted by a Grace Kids Guest Services Volunteer as needed. You will receive a name tag sticker and a pick-up sticker. At this time, in order to remain touch-free, we will not be using the clipboards at each door for drop-off and pick-up.
- Routine cleaning with antiviral and antibacterial products have always been utilized in the Cornerstone and Live Oak buildings after use. This procedure will continue.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the building and in rooms.
How you can help:
- We will all need to work together to help keep Grace Kids safe. Please stay home and participate online if your child has had a fever, persistent cough, shown any other symptoms of COVID-19 or been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We encourage you to only send one parent into Grace Kids for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
If you have any questions, please email GraceKids@grace360.org.
Serve with Grace Kids
Saying YES to the next generation by serving on Sunday mornings can make a huge and eternal impact in the lives of children at Grace. Volunteer with Grace Kids to join our church in guiding children to become more like Christ in all of life.
Various roles include but are not limited to leading children in large- and small-group settings, being a part of the Grace Kids Guest Services Team, being a Special Needs Buddy, helping with the Supply Team during the week and assisting with audio/visual needs in the large-group worship environments.
How do I begin to SAY YES to the next generation?
Please email GraceKids@grace360.org if you would like to SAY YES or if you have questions about what that looks like!
Grace Kids Special Events
Trunk or Treat — Saturday, October 30, 3-5pm
Mark your calendar for Grace’s 2nd annual Trunk-or-Treat on Saturday, October 30! All princesses, superheroes, and other lovable characters are invited to come out to the Grace parking lot and fill their bags with treats. We can’t wait to see you!
Family Worship — Sunday, December 5, 4pm
GRACE KIDS FAMILIES! Mark your calendars and plan to join your Grace Kids’ family on Sunday, December 5th for a night of fun, worship, teaching, and more! Pizza and dessert will be served. It all starts at 4pm in the Auditorium.