Grace Kids exists to glorify God by guiding children and their families to become like Christ in all of life.
They have safe, fun and engaging environments for children to learn about Christ and who He has made them to be.
Grace Kids Regathering
Grace Kids is regathering during the 9:15 a.m. service with limited capacity for children 6 weeks old through 1st grade. In an effort to create a safe (and fun) environment, we have a limited number of groups and volunteers for each room. At this time, weekly online registration is required to secure your child(ren)’s spot in Grace Kids. Registration for each Sunday will open the prior Sunday.
Process for Attending Grace Kids
- Parents will need to register online weekly for the Sunday Service using this link. Registration will open Sunday morning for the following Sunday.
- Before leaving your home on Sunday morning, please check your family for signs of illness or high temperature.
- When you arrive on campus, please remember to have every family member (2 years and older) wear a mask from your car to the Live Oak building. Beginning at 9am, in front of the Live Oak building, Grace Kids volunteers will greet you, take your temperature and your child’s temperature.
- Enter the Live Oak building, where you will receive your child’s name tag and pick-up sticker. Grace Kids volunteers will help you check your child into their classroom.
- Parents may then exit the building and proceed to the sanctuary for the service.
- After the service, return to the Live Oak building with your pick-up sticker and go directly to your child’s classroom to pick up your child. Once you receive your child, please exit the building.
Grace Kids Health and Safety Requirements and FYI for Parents
What we are doing:
- We have upgraded our HVAC system to include bipolar ionization filtration to help reduce airborne contaminants. This technology is in use in surgery centers, hospitals, stadiums, schools, and airports.
- The check-in process is a touchless experience. You will be assisted by a Grace Kids Guest Services Volunteer when checking in. You will receive a name tag sticker and a pick-up sticker. At this time, in order to remain touch-free, we will not be using the clipboards at each door for drop-off and pick-up.
- Every staff member, volunteer, and child in Grace Kids will have their temperature taken before checking in to Grace Kids. We are not able to check-in anyone with a temperature of 99.6 degrees or higher. We will take the temperature of parent(s) entering the building as well.
- All staff and volunteers will wear masks during the service.
- Routine cleaning with antiviral and antibacterial products have always been utilized in the Live Oak building after use. This procedure will continue.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the building and in rooms.
- At this time, we will not have large group worship for Grace Kids.
How you can help:
- We will all need to work together to help keep Grace Kids safe.
- Please stay home and participate online if your child has had a fever, persistent cough, shown any other symptoms of COVID-19 or been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We encourage you to only send one parent into Grace Kids for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- Strollers will not be allowed in the Live Oak Building.
- We ask all family members (2 years and older) entering the Live Oak building to wear masks during drop-off and pick-up.
- All kids 2 to 5 years of age are encouraged (but not required) to wear a mask in their room.
- Kids in kindergarten and 1st grade will be required to keep masks on throughout the entire service.
If you have any questions, please email Gracekids@grace360.org.
Grace Kids Online
Find links below to download the PDFs of lesions and activities you can do with your kids from home.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While Grace’s sermon series journeys from Genesis to Revelation in 2020 with The Year of the Bible, Grace Kids will also be going through their own version of The Year of the Bible to help children discover age-appropriate biblical Truths in a caring and fun environment.
Birth through Kindergarten
9:15am and 11am • Cornerstone Building and Live Oak Building
Children starting at age 2 spend part of their time in a large-group worship setting.
9:15am and 11am • Live Oak Building
Children in grades 1-3 spend part of their time in a large-group worship and learning setting and part of their time in small groups to reinforce what they have learned and form relationships with their leaders.
9:15am and 11am • Live Oak Building
Children in grades 4-5 experience a combination of worship, engaging teaching, meaningful discussions in small groups, and interactive activities and games, all challenging them to take their faith to the next level and prepare them fully to enter Grace Youth in grade 6.
Visiting this Sunday?
Arrival and Check In
When you arrive, our Welcome Team will assist you in registering your child and showing you where their group meets. Check in begins at 9am for the 9:15am worship service and 10:40am for the 11am worship service.
Doors are locked in the Cornerstone and Live Oak buildings from 9:40-10:15am and from 11:25am-12pm. A greeter is stationed at the front entrance of each building at all times to allow parents to enter in case of an emergency or for early checkout. Tags issued at our welcome desks or check-in kiosks in the lobbies of both buildings with children’s ministries are required for adults to enter the area with classrooms and to pick up children at the end of the meeting time.
The Family Room and The Nursing Mothers Room
If you’re not ready to take your baby to the nursery, you can view the service from one of two locations: The Family Room or the Nursing Mothers Room. Both are located off of the Worship Center Lobby.
At Grace, we do baby dedications. It’s an opportunity for the pastor and congregation to pray for your child and family during a Sunday service. If you are interested in having your child dedicated, please email email@example.com to learn more.
Serve with Grace Kids
Saying YES to the next generation by serving on Sunday mornings can make a huge and eternal impact in the lives of children at Grace. Volunteer with Grace Kids to join our church in guiding children to become more like Christ in all of life.
Various roles include but are not limited to leading children in large- and small-group settings, being a part of the Grace Kids Guest Services Team, being a Special Needs Buddy, helping with the Supply Team during the week and assisting with audio/visual needs in the large-group worship environments.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to SAY YES or have questions!
RETURNING VOLUNTEER: How to SAY YES to the Next Generation…Again
- Email email@example.com to let her know that your are interested in serving again.
- Complete a background check, if yours has expired—they are valid for one year.
NEW VOLUNTEER: How do I begin to SAY YES to the next generation?
The third Sunday of each month, Grace Kids will host an Open House. This is the first step for all those interested in volunteering with the children’s ministry. We will give you a tour of both buildings used by Grace Kids on Sunday mornings, show you a sneak peak of what ministry looks like and share an overview of what we are teaching children. Breakfast tacos and coffee will be provided.
Registration for the upcoming event will be posted here. Please check back for future registration links.
If you cannot attend one and would like to start the volunteer process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.