Grace Kids exists to glorify God by guiding kids to become like Christ in all of life.
They have safe, fun and engaging environments for children to learn about Christ and who He has made them to be.
Grace Kids Regathering
Grace Kids is regathering during the 9:15 a.m. service with limited capacity for children 6 weeks old through 1st grade. In an effort to create a safe (and fun) environment, we have a limited number of groups and volunteers for each room. At this time, weekly online registration is required to secure your child(ren)’s spot in Grace Kids. Registration for each Sunday will open the Sunday prior. Registration closes at 12pm Friday.
Process for Attending Grace Kids
- Parents will need to register online weekly for the Sunday Service (registration button below). Registration will open Sunday morning for the following Sunday. Registration will close on Friday at noon so that we have enough time to create the needed groups for check-in on Sunday.
- Before leaving your home on Sunday morning, please check your family for signs of illness or high temperature.
- When you arrive on campus, please remember to have every family member (2 years and older) wear a mask from your car to the Cornerstone building. Beginning at 9am, in front of the Cornerstone building, Grace Kids volunteers will greet you, take your temperature and your child’s temperature.
- Enter the Cornerstone building, where you will receive your child’s name tag and pick-up sticker. Volunteers will help you check your child into their classroom.
- Parents may then exit the building and proceed to the sanctuary for the service.
- After the service, return to the Cornerstone building with your pick-up sticker and go directly to your child’s classroom to pick up your child. Once you receive your child, please exit the building.
Grace Kids Health and Safety Requirements and FYI for Parents
What we are doing:
- We have upgraded our HVAC system to include bipolar ionization filtration to help reduce airborne contaminants. This technology is in use in surgery centers, hospitals, stadiums, schools, and airports.
- The check-in process is a touchless experience. You will be assisted by a Grace Kids Guest Services Volunteer when checking in. You will receive a name tag sticker and a pick-up sticker. At this time, in order to remain touch-free, we will not be using the clipboards at each door for drop-off and pick-up.
- Every staff member, volunteer, and child in Grace Kids will have their temperature taken before checking in to Grace Kids. We are not able to check-in anyone with a temperature of 99.6 degrees or higher. We will take the temperature of parent(s) entering the building as well.
- All staff and volunteers will wear masks during the service.
- Routine cleaning with antiviral and antibacterial products have always been utilized in the Live Oak building after use. This procedure will continue.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the building and in rooms.
- At this time, we will not have large group worship for Grace Kids.
How you can help:
- We will all need to work together to help keep Grace Kids safe.
- Please stay home and participate online if your child has had a fever, persistent cough, shown any other symptoms of COVID-19 or been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We encourage you to only send one parent into Grace Kids for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- Strollers will not be allowed in the Live Oak Building.
- We ask all family members (2 years and older) entering the Live Oak building to wear masks during drop-off and pick-up.
- All kids 2 to 5 years of age are encouraged (but not required) to wear a mask in their room.
- Kids in kindergarten and 1st grade will be required to keep masks on throughout the entire service.
If you have any questions, please email Gracekids@grace360.org.
Grace Kids at Home
Find links below to download the PDFs of lesions and activities you can do with your kids from home.
Serve with Grace Kids
Saying YES to the next generation by serving on Sunday mornings can make a huge and eternal impact in the lives of children at Grace. Volunteer with Grace Kids to join our church in guiding children to become more like Christ in all of life.
Various roles include but are not limited to leading children in large- and small-group settings, being a part of the Grace Kids Guest Services Team, being a Special Needs Buddy, helping with the Supply Team during the week and assisting with audio/visual needs in the large-group worship environments.
How do I begin to SAY YES to the next generation?
Please email email@example.com if you would like to SAY YES or if you have questions about what that looks like!