Celebrate Recovery Large Group
Thursdays • 7-8pm • Grace Covenant Church, The Auditorium
Open Share Groups
These groups are meeting in the Education Building after the Large Group time in the Auditorium. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Landing (teenagers) and Celebration Place (children) will not meet. There will be no childcare, and we are unable to provide food or beverages. You may bring a beverage if you’d like (non-alcoholic).
Requirements for Attending Celebrate Recovery
- Masks are required while inside all campus buildings. Please bring your own, if possible. We will have a limited number to distribute to those who do not have them.
- Please avoid touching common items.
- Please practice physical distancing (6-feet).
- Please refrain from giving hugs, handshakes and high fives to others.
- We are unable to hang out on the Grace campus after the meeting ends.
- Hand sanitizer will be available—please use it.
- Restrooms will be monitored to cut down on traffic and maintain physical distancing.
Please stay at home if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Smell
Please contact Robin Wieber at email@example.com if you have any questions or for more information.