Celebrate Recovery is a highly effective program for finding freedom from the chains that shackle our lives and hold us in bondage to sin, shame, or a painful past. We refer to these as “hurts, habits, and hang-ups.” We all have them, and they can make life unmanageable. Come find hope for change!
Celebrate Recovery Large Group
Thursdays • 7-8pm • Grace Covenant Church, The Auditorium
Open Share Groups
These groups will meet outdoors in the Grace Courtyard after the Large Group time inside. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
The Landing (teenagers) and Celebration Place (children) will not meet. There will be no childcare, and we are unable to provide food or beverages. You may bring a beverage if you’d like (non-alcoholic).
Requirements for Attending Celebrate Recovery
- Masks are required while inside all campus buildings. Please bring your own, if possible. We will have a limited number to distribute to those who do not have them.
- Please avoid touching common items.
- Please practice physical distancing (6-feet).
- Please refrain from giving hugs, handshakes and high fives to others.
- We are unable to hang out on the Grace campus after the meeting ends.
- Hand sanitizer will be available—please use it.
- Restrooms will be monitored to cut down on traffic and maintain physical distancing.
Please stay at home if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Smell
Please contact Robin Wieber at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or for more information.