Celebrate Recovery is a highly effective program for finding freedom from the chains that shackle our lives and hold us in bondage to sin, shame, or a painful past. We refer to these as “hurts, habits, and hang-ups.” We all have them, and they can make life unmanageable. Come find hope for change!
Celebrate Recovery Large Group
Thursdays • 7-8pm • Live Oak Building, The Loft
Open Share Groups
Open Share groups meet in individual classrooms throughout the Live Oak building after the Large Group time in The Loft. For more information, please contact email@example.com
The Landing (Jr. High and High School)
Thursdays • 7-8pm • Live Oak Building
Celebration Place (childcare for CR participants) Starts Thursday, March 25th!
Celebration Place is a complementary children’s resource to Celebrate Recovery. While adults explore topics that bring healing and wholeness, kids discover the same truths in age-appropriate ways! Celebration Place gives kids hope for all the amazing things God has in store for them and equips them with the truths to help them overcome life’s challenges by learning to lean on Jesus. Celebration Place is provided for children of all ages (no registration necessary). Water and snack are included.
Requirements for Attending Celebrate Recovery
- Masks are required while inside all campus buildings. Please bring your own, if possible. We will have a limited number to distribute to those who do not have them.
- Please avoid touching common items.
- Please practice physical distancing (6-feet).
- Please refrain from giving hugs, handshakes and high fives to others.
- We are unable to hang out on the Grace campus after the meeting ends.
- Hand sanitizer will be available—please use it.
- Restrooms will be monitored to cut down on traffic and maintain physical distancing.
Please stay at home if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Smell
Please contact Robin Wieber at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or for more information.