Mondays • 7-8:30pm • Live Oak Building, The Loft
We are happy to announce that re|engage is meeting in-person on Grace’s campus, as of Monday, March 29. As Grace’s marriage discipleship ministry, re|engage provides a hope-filled environment for husbands and wives to reignite, reconnect and even resurrect their marriages.
Whether your marriage is thriving or in the midst of a difficult season, join us for an experience that will include small group time, biblical teaching, and testimonies of hope from couples who have experienced victory in the midst of hardships.
Register for childcare:
- We have limited childcare available for children who are at least 6 weeks old and up through age 11. Before you attend re|engage for the first time, please register your children here: R|E Childcare Registration
What you can expect at re|engage:
- Masks will be required while inside all campus buildings.
- We will practice physical distancing (6 feet) from other couples during the large and small group times.
- We will refrain from giving hugs and handshakes.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
Please stay home if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Smell
In 2021, re|engage will not meet on May 31, July 5, September 6, November 22, December 20 or December 27.