Greetings, Grace! We’ve missed you.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions below for information on our safety procedures and what we are asking of you as we prepare to regather.
To maintain safe distancing, we’ll be limiting the available seating. You will need to register through Realm to attend.
For questions or help with registration, please email: email@example.com
What To Expect
Watch the video below to see the new process of joining us for in-person worship.
Frequently Asked Questions
What safety measures have been put in place?
- Our Hospitality Team will wear masks as they assist you.
- Greeters will take temperatures and help with check-in.
- Ushers will guide you to your seats, making sure everyone sits 6ft apart from other attendees, 2 seats between each family unit. Family units may sit with each other.
- We will not be passing offering plates but there are two offering drop boxes next to the entryways.
- We will not serve refreshments.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- We have upgraded our HVAC system to include bipolar ionization filtration to help reduce airborne contaminants.
Are masks required?
We are requiring masks (for both children and adults) to be worn on campus indoors and requesting that they be worn outside as well. Individuals speaking or leading worship on stage will not wear masks but they will be appropriately distanced from each other and the congregation.
Please bring your own mask that covers your nose and mouth. We will have some masks available if you forget yours.
Will there be childcare or Children's Ministry?
What do I need to do to attend?
- Register to attend (see Registration button above).
- Wear a mask and maintain physical distance (6 feet) from other individuals and groups. We are excited to see each other but let’s wave and air hug instead of shaking hands or making physical contact.
- Have your temperature checked at the door. Individuals with a temperature of 100.4 or greater will be asked to worship online from home.
- Be seated by an usher. An usher will seat everyone with 6 feet of space between groups. Additionally, an usher will dismiss you to reduce congestion in the exits. Please do not congregate in the Worship Center, including the lobby, after service.
Who should not attend?
We are currently not providing childcare or children’s ministry. We recommend that families with children under 7 years old continue to worship online from home. Additionally, individuals older than 70 or those at higher risk of infection are encouraged to worship from home.
If you or someone in your family has had a fever, cough, or other COVID-19 symptoms, been asked to quarantine in the last 14 days, or if you are awaiting COVID-19 test results, please continue worshipping from home.
What services are you offering?
For now, we will have only one 9:15 service to attend. Our 11:00 service will continue to be virtual. Communities and other adult classes will continue to meet virtually.
We will not be offering childcare or children’s services.
We will not be serving coffee or other refreshments and water fountains are currently not in use. You are welcome to bring your own coffee or water bottle.
Restrooms will be open but limited to two people at a time, so please prepare in advance.
What if I don't feel comfortable attending in person?
We will continue having online worship services through Facebook Live and Grace Online. Additionally, services are archived and available online at grace360.org/sermons. Your health and safety are important to us and we are doing what we can to provide meaningful worship experiences both virtually and in-person during this pandemic.
What do I do if I test positive for Covid-19 within two weeks after attending worship or an event?
If you test positive for Covid-19 within two weeks of attending a Grace event, please call the church at (512) 345-7840 to let us know. We want to ensure the health of all our congregants and want to inform you should you need to take proper precautions or self-quarantine.