In-Person Church FAQs
Greetings, Grace! We’ve missed you.
Sundays at 9:15 & 11am
We’re so happy to be gathering together in person for worship once again. Registration is no longer required but seating remains physically-distanced as a health precaution. Please review the Frequently Asked Questions below for information on our safety procedures and what to expect Sunday mornings. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
What safety measures have been put in place?
- Our Hospitality Team will wear masks as they assist you.
- Physical distancing between seats. Family units may sit with each other.
- We will not be passing offering plates but there are two offering drop boxes next to the entryways.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- We have upgraded our HVAC system to include bipolar ionization filtration to help reduce airborne contaminants.
- Coffee will be made available outdoors after the service.
Are masks required?
9:15am – Masks are required indoors. Individuals speaking or leading worship on stage will not wear masks but they will be appropriately distanced from each other and the congregation.
Please bring your own mask that covers your nose and mouth. We will have some masks available if you forget yours.
11am – Masks are required to/from your seat but are Optional in the Floor Seating area and the Coffee Bar side of the Balcony. Masks are required in the Bathroom/Street side of Balcony seating.
Will there be childcare or Children's Ministry?
What do I need to do to attend?
- Wear a mask (Required at 9:15am / Optional in Floor Seating at 11am) and maintain physical distance from other individuals and groups. We are excited to see each other but let’s wave and air hug instead of shaking hands or making physical contact.
- After the service, please do not congregate in the Worship Center, including the lobby.
Who should not attend?
If you or someone in your family has had a fever, cough, or other COVID-19 symptoms, been asked to quarantine in the last 14 days, or if you are awaiting COVID-19 test results, please continue worshipping from home. Additionally, individuals older than 70 or those at higher risk of infection are encouraged to worship from home.
What services are you offering?
We offering in-person services at 9:15am and 11am, as well as online services at both 9:15am and 11am.
We are currently offering children’s programs during the 11am service only, for children six-weeks-old through 5th grade. Please visit grace360.org/kids for more information.
Coffee will be made available after the service. You are also welcome to bring your own coffee or water bottle but water fountains are currently not in use.
Restrooms will be open but limited in capacity to maintain social distancing, so please prepare in advance.
What if I don't feel comfortable attending in person?
We will continue offering online worship services through Grace Online and Facebook Live. Additionally, services are archived and available online at grace360.org/sermons. Your health and safety are important to us and we are doing what we can to provide meaningful worship experiences both virtually and in-person during this pandemic.
What do I do if I test positive for Covid-19 within two weeks after attending worship or an event?
If you test positive for Covid-19 within two weeks of attending a Grace event, please call the church at (512) 345-7840 to let us know. We want to ensure the health of all our congregants and want to inform you should you need to take proper precautions or self-quarantine.